Friday, January 16, 2009

6.4 Diabetes Levels Normal

To return back ... In 2009

As I chiva Google Analytics, you are a few who read this sorry blog from time to time. Although little discussed, I think it is my responsibility to maintain some regularity at the time of posting ( this story and it sounds ).

If I'm honest, I must say that I have you not much into account, there to write more to vent, to kill time or to procastinar . The truth is that in the last month and a half I'm making good progress with the dissertation and therefore do not update this travelogue. Shame on me, because for other things if I find time, live facebook.

promise I will not post more, as I have done before. Because I do not think you are doing. Yes I promise, however, make this blog minimally helpful, not so focused on me, I'm a mediocrity with no history or future, but in the doctorate itself.

In the next chapter we an interesting issue: the courts of the thesis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment