Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hot Gay Men In Alabama

library (II)

I consider myself tolerant educated and, above all, know that I am a patient person.

But there are things I can not.

18.41 in the library of the faculty. Full (for testing). To my right a guy up from the table, goes to the shelves after four minutes back with a hardcover book. It creaks open and the book, brand new.

I swear, not even ten minutes passed and the guy was stressing the book's pages with his masticadísimo Bic. The mother that bore him, I thought. I raised my head for another witness to such savagery. Nothing, everyone seemed to be focused. A girl at the back of the room and looked at me immediately looked away to refocus on your laptop.

worst came later, when having nasty five pages without the slightest shame, the kid gets up, gathers his things, goes away and leaves the book with me. I dissociated at the beginning of the case, but after a while came the library collecting books. Bah, you have believed that the book has slut was I is not important. What bothers me is the passivity of the people.

I can not really understand why I can not paraded through someone's head to be passed by lining the minimum standards of living. Quico, if you learn better buy yourself a book highlighting text, or make photocopies, but we do not fuck with the lives of others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment