Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Making A Rat Playground

Zas! Across the mouth

The other day a friend sent me this . A Decalogue of how not write a thesis.

For doctoral like me is a open hand slap. If I have not discounted, I think I fulfill three requirements of how not to do doctoral work. "But what is this?!

My morale was at rock, "I am no good for this," "If I knew that such", etc..

But, stop! Look at some of the pearls that we spent Tara Brabazon . Or rather, I know a little more depth to Tara Brabazon.

Tara Brabazon's professional half Interests include education, creative industries and popular cultural studies. Her passions Are loud dance music, Rickenbacker guitars, cold and hot designs writing

Arrea! So between their professional interests are Rickenbacker guitars! What rigor! Go to its website, which I quite curious ...

An award winning teacher, Tara Teaches students-through from first year to doctoral supervision. She has Written and edited eleven books ...

"Award winning teacher, darling! And do not say anything about his list of awards and distinctions . If you have listings to the Mathematics award certificates of his time in college. Wait, I'm going to a hat to remove it.

Let's see what we have to say about the academic sobriety nominated for "Australian of the year in the UK" (true story!):

I took three PhDs: One Was too big, One Was Too small, one WAS just right. Put another way, one WAS as close to a fail as i have ever discussed; one pass But rewriting required to Strengthen the argument, and the last remind me why it is Such a pleasure to Be an academic.

thesis addresses three (three!) At a time. An exercise only for a superwoman like her. And let's not lose sight of his first sentence: one was very large another very small and one was ideal. Hmm ... but what on what basis? "Changes? "References? Does it show? It is not clear. In any case I do not think big vs. small to be concise and correct adjectives to evaluate a PhD.

continue.





0 comments:

Post a Comment