Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sweater Diagram Generator

The effect Menéame "

appears that the history of every blog should be a day when you suffer the called "Digg Effect" . The house he lived in June and I've heard just a few minutes while snoop around Google Analytics.

The average daily visits to this Blog is about 5 or 6. The rose 16/09 to 150. The reason: someone suggested one of my posts on the front page of recommendations and voilà.

post is the more "controversial" I have written and certainly the most points had to be misunderstood: The flute sounded. Was one in which I announced that I had accepted an abstract for an international conference in summer. One commentator criticized me he had the nerve to submit an abstract without having carried out previous research. Not without reason, of course. That

already explained at the time and now I see that on the glory of this blog was because of this misunderstanding. The truth is that I would have preferred "premiere" with something more funny, useful or interesting, but it works well. You become famous when the loose fatter. I'm sure if dirty capsized here that I'm finding by the faculty would have more monitoring, but it's not that my goal.

In any case, thanks to the people that follow through here. I hope to bring good news soon.



0 comments:

Post a Comment